A personal injury claim can be made if the following applies:
- Your accident happened within the last three years
- It was somebody else’s fault
- You were injured as a result
However there are exceptions to these rules depending on the facts of your case.
There are different types of Personal injury claims and these include:
- Serious injury Claims
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Road traffic accidents are very common and they involve cyclist, pedestrians and passengers.
- Accident at work
- Employers have a duty of care towards their employees. if they are not fulfilling this duty of care and you have an accident at work this could lead to an injury which will lead to financial loss.