Our solicitors will take the time to advise you on the merits of your case and provide a strategy that best ensures that costs and any other risks are minimised in your case.
In certain cases disputes can be resolved out of court and we will ensure to work proactively with you and ensure that an assertive and professional approach is taken against the other side to resolve your case without unnecessary time or money being spent by you.
Our top litigation and appeals solicitors will advise you on the best approach if your case does proceed to court and in many cases our services to you will include:
- Drafting your particulars of claim and the grounds for your legal arguments (i.e. Grounds of Appeal, Grounds for Judicial Review, P
- Correspond and communicate with the opposing side and continue to update you on every step and all developments in the case
- Obtain all the necessary documents and serving and filing all documents on the Court and the other parties in the case
- Drafting your witness statement and taking statements from those individuals that are in support of your case
- Instructing expert witnesses and producing expert reports
- Collating, Considering and Preparing Bundles for your court hearing
- Providing highly successful court representation through Barristers and in-house specialist advocates for your individual case
- Making applications to court for enforcement of orders or awards by court trial to the highest standard.
- Enforcing any judgment or award made by the Court.