Immigration Law

Welcome to Briton Solicitors, At Briton Solicitors we specialise in various areas of law; including immigration, family, and all civil law matters. Our offices are situated in Ilford, Holborn and Ealing.

About Briton Solicitors

Briton Solicitors specialise in Immigration law, family law, commercial law, civil litigation, commercial property, landlord & tenant, road traffic offences and Personal Injury. Our highly experienced team with a proven record always helps clients all across the UK.  Our practice combine a rich depth of experience with accessible, responsive and affordable legal services. 

Immigration Services We Provide

Our Immigration Solicitors provide all the following services to ensure we meet your needs like Face to face appointments with our experienced immigration solicitors to discuss your case & advise you on the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your Application and carrying out all the follow up work until outcome of immigration application is obtained.

Areas of Services

Ilr Requirements

Applications for ILR

It is possible to make this application if you have remained in the UK for a certain period. Various Indefinite Leave to Remain applications can be made…

Macro Stamps Passport 260nw 313218878

Visa Extensions & Renewals

f you are in the UK with limited leave to remain then It may be possible for you to apply for renewal of your leave to remain in the UK. Applications for extensions…

Family Visa Scaled

UK Family Visa

Our Immigration Specialists will use their expertise to assist in applications of spouses who wish to join their partners in the UK, or who seek to extend their stay in the UK.


EU & EEA Citizens Visa

Citizens residing in EU and EEA region can apply for UK visa if they have relatives residing in UK by providing necessary proof of relations which can be assured by…

UK Work Visa 1

UK Work Visa

This visa is for people who which to seek permission to remain in the UK for the purpose of work. There are several categories of working visas you may choose to apply from…

Oxford Scaled

UK Study Visa

As home to some of the top Universities in the world, it is no wonder the United Kingdom is seen as such a desirable place to study by overseas students.  At Briton Solicitors…

Pexels Photo 1369257

UK Asylum

You must apply for asylum if you want to stay in the UK as a refugee. To be eligible you must have left your country and be unable to go back because you fear persecution. You should apply…

Tourist Visa

UK Visitor Visa

A visitor visa allows you to enter the UK for up to 6 months in a 12 month period. This type of visa caters for people wanting to travel to the UK on a temporary basis. The general visitor category…

Family Visa Recovered

UK Permanent Residence

This is the last mandatory step on your path to becoming a British citizen and eventually attaining a British passport. Please Note: This is not an application for the British Passport itself…

Immigration Appeals

Immigration Appeals

Being an overseas to UK, when you are refused for UK visa, you will have 28 days to make an appeal for review (Only if you are allowed to do so) as it depends on method of service. The appeal must be lodged before…


Our friendly team will always be happy to assist you and answer any of your queries every step of the way. We provide tailored and unique advice to each of our clients. We make sure you are well informed of every aspect of your case and time frames where possible.

Shopping Basket